SELAMAT DATANG KE KERETA SEWA SABAH
Kami Menyediakan Perkhidmatan Kereta Sewa Di Kota Kinabalu Sabah dan Seluruh Sabah Dengan Kadar Berpatutan & Tiada Caj Tersembunyi. Tempah Sekarang Untuk Dapatkan Tawaran Terbaik.
Delivery and Collection Fee
- We will inform you if you have to pay any additional charge for delivery and collection.
- Payment can be made during car collection.
Minimum rental is one day (24 hours). Extension above 12 hours consider full day rate.
Insurance & Excess
- The rate is include insurance for accidental damage to third party property and bodily injuries. However you are responsible for excess not exceed for Group A (RM1,500), Group B (RM2,000), Group C (RM2,500) and Group D (RM3,000).
- You can waive the excess by purchasing Excess Protection for Group A (RM20 per day), Group B (RM30 per day), Group C (RM40 per day) and Group D (RM50 per day). Excess Protection can be purchase during car collection.
- Excess protection does not apply for damage as a result of your illegal, negligence, careless actions, tyre punctures, bust tyre, fuel errors, lack of electricity because of forgotten turned off electrical devices, loss or damage to the vehicle accessories and damages of windows, mirror and undercarriage.
- You are required to make police report within 24 hours from the time of an accident or from the time you've found out the theft or loss and get police report in writing.
Although you have made full payment, your booking status is still on “Processing”. We will send confirmation booking through your email within 24 hours. If we are not able to provide the requested car model, we will refund the amount paid to your account. Full refund will be made within 24 hours after we received your bank details.
For non-member you are required to have a security deposit for Group A (RM300), Group B (RM500) Group C (RM1,000) and Group D (RM1,500).Security deposit will be collected during car delivery.
- No security deposit if you register as our member. Click Here to register.